“Add ethnic flare to your menu and satisfy the 62% of consumers who purchase ethnic or ethnic inspired dishes at foodservice locations at least once a month."
Technomic, "Flavor Report", 2017
Pierce Chicken® Skinny Dip’n Chik’nTM Naked Boneless Wings skewered with whole grape tomatoes, onions and red peppers grilled and served with a garlic basil pesto.
|Wooden skewers, small, soaked||72 each|
|Grape tomatoes||2 pints (72 pieces)|
|Pierce Chicken® Skinny Dip’n Chik’n™ Naked Boneless Wings (Code #40052), thawed, cut into ¾-inch pieces||5 pounds (Approx. 1 bag)|
|Red onion, peeled, cut into 1-inch x 2-inch pieces||2 each (72 pieces)|
|Red pepper, cored, seeded, cut into 1½-inch x 2-inch pieces||3 each (72 pieces)|
|Garlic pesto (recipe provided)||3 cups|
To make one serving (3 skewers each):
- Thread 1 piece of each of the following: grape tomato, chicken, onion, chicken, bell pepper and chicken on a wooden skewer. Repeat on 2 more skewers.
- Grill skewers on a hot grill for 5 to 7 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the chicken reads 165°F.
- Serve with 2 tablespoons garlic pesto.
|Parmesan cheese, grated||1 cup|
|Garlic, peeled||½ cup|
|Basil, fresh, trimmed||½ cup|
|Pine nuts||½ cup|
|Black pepper||¼ teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 cup|
Makes 3 cups:
- Process the Parmesan cheese, garlic, basil, pine nuts, salt and pepper in a food processor until combined.
- Add olive oil; pulse until combined.